How to Tighten Loose Skin on Face – Skin Tightening Tips
As you age, your skin begins to lose some of its elasticity causing sagging or drooping of the skin particularly around the eyes, mouth, cheeks, and neck. Since time cannot be reversed, the skin can still look young by following some simple skin tightening techniques to a younger appearance. Skin tightening can be done through surgery, nonsurgical facelifts, over-the-counter facial washes, creams, scrubs, toners and masks, and natural home remedies for tightening loose skin. Natural skin tightening tips and methods are best for getting rid of loose sagging skin on face naturally at home. Tighten loose skin on face and neck with the following natural remedies and skin tightening tips.
11 Best Natural Skin Tightening Tips to Tighten Loose Sagging Skin
You can tighten sagging skin on face without painful cosmetic surgery. Here are the top skin tightening tips on how to tighten loose skin. Tighten sagging skin and remove wrinkles on your face with these natural skin tightening tips and homemade remedies.
1. Apply Astringent to Tighten Sagging Skin: Astringents are applied topically to skin surfaces for tightening body tissues. Apply astringents on a daily basis. This is one of the best natural ways to make your skin tight. Astringent is very effective at controlling oil, tightening pores, and most importantly tightening the skin and reducing wrinkles. It can be done at home; just use lemon juice, honey, rosemary, and witch hazel. All these natural skin tightening ingredients have astringent properties, which motivates your pores to close and your face to tighten resulting in smoother and firmer skin on face.
2. Eat Healthy Foods for Skin Tightening: One fundamental thing for tighter skin is to have a healthy body. You should eat a healthy diet rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals for natural skin tightening. Fruits and vegetables have nutrients beneficial to the skin and overall health. Avoid food that is high in sugar. Always drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day to moisturize the skin and to make it glow.
3. Do Facial Exercises to Tighten Sagging Skin: To tighten your skin, you can perform facial muscle exercises twice every day. Facial exercises tighten the unused muscles in the face, which tones the skin properly and helps in tightening sagging skin without surgery. There are different facial exercise that are best for skin tightening and firming muscles and skin on cheek, eyes, lips, neck, and forehead.
4. Use Cucumber to Tighten Loose Skin on Face: Cucumber is best to firm skin and to tighten sagging skin. Grind half a cucumber and squeeze to remove the juice. Apply the cucumber juice on your face and leave to dry. Then wash with water and pat dry. It helps refresh and tighten your skin, and also reduce large pores. Cucumber can be applied on the skin around the eyes to get rid of under eye wrinkles, crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness under eyes.
5. Drink Enough Water to Tighten Loose Skin: Drinking adequate water is the best natural method for firming up skin. It is obvious that keeping your body hydrated is crucial to your skin looking great. Drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. Water will effectively moisturize, firm, tighten, and hydrate the skin, and also help to flush out toxins from body.
6. Apply Sunscreen to Reduce Skin Sagging on Face: Chronic exposure to the sun is the primary cause of aging including premature wrinkling and sagging facial skin. Crow’s feet and wrinkles on face are the results of overexposure to sun’s harmful UV rays. Protecting your skin from harmful effects of sun’s ultraviolet rays is the best skin tightening tip for reducing wrinkles and sagging skin on face. For the best protection, apply a good quality sunscreen generously on your face and neck, 30 minutes before going outdoors.
7. Do Regular Facial Massaging for Natural Skin Tightening: One of the best natural skin-tightening methods is a facial massage. Natural face massage helps to tighten loose skin tissues that give flabby and puffy skin. Massaging your face and neck with aloe vera will moisturize the skin along with tightening your skin. Castor oil face lift massage is also best for reducing wrinkles and sagging facial skin, as it helps the skin become tighter, firmer, and smoother.
8. Apply Baking Soda for Tightening Sagging Skin on Face: Baking soda paste (water and Baking soda) is used as a scrub and tightener. Mix a small amount of baking soda with water and massage into your facial skin for a minute. Baking soda is an alkaline substance that can slough off dead skin cells from the face, soften your complexion, as well as help tighten the pores on your face. Before applying this DIY skin firming pack on your entire face, apply it on a small skin area on the inside part of your elbow and make sure no allergic reactions occur.
9. Apply Instant Face Tightening Mask to Tighten Loose Skin: Applying lemon juice and egg white face mask is one of the best skin tightening tips. Egg white mask will lighten and temporarily tighten the skin on face. Put some drops of lemon in the egg white and mix it thoroughly until it is light and frothy. Apply this egg white instant face tightening mask to your face and neck and leave on for 15 minutes. Let the mask dry completely and wash it off with lukewarm water.
10. Use Creams for Tightening Skin Without Surgery: Sagging skin can age you just much as wrinkles will. Luckily, there are plenty of skin-firming and tightening creams, which can help your facial skin regain its once youthful appearance. For tightening skin effectively, start using an anti aging cream with proven ingredients that helps to firm and tighten loose sagging skin on face and neck. Anti aging creams that contain natural skin care ingredients such as Coenzyme Q10, Wakame extract, grape seed oil and avocado oil help tighten up sagging skin effectively. These natural anti aging ingredients have the ability to help your body produce a raised level of collagen and elastin leading to firmer and tighter skin. Many people also use copper peptide creams to tighten and firm the loose skin on face and neck.
11. Use Natural Oils to Tighten Loose Skin on Face: Loose and sagging skin does not look good at all. If you want to improve the health of your skin and firm it up for a more youthful appearance, then there are some specific oils to look for in nature. Some natural skin firming oils such as avocado oil, grape seed oil, and jojoba oil can help you get the firm skin of your early twenties. When used, these healthy, natural skin care oils work in synergy with other natural ingredients like Shea butter and natural vitamin E. Natural skin tightening oils are safe, healthy, and effective for getting rid of loose skin. Natural skin tightening oils can be found in high quality skin firming creams and lotions.
Try these natural methods and tips for facial skin tightening before you undergo any surgical treatments for tightening loose skin on face. Along with these natural skin tightening tips, you can have your skin tightened with exercise and adequate sleep. A regular skin care regime will give you youthful appearance naturally.
Source : http://natural-face-lift-without-surgery.blogspot.com/2013/02/11-best-natural-skin-tightening-tips-to.html